Befriending your nervous system is a tool that keeps giving.
Listening, noticing, and tracking what your anxiety is telling you helps you become empowered to navigate a more regulated experience in life.
What you'll get in this course:
- An introductory understanding of the nervous system
- Easy-to-use tools for tracking, adjusting, and working with your anxiety
- A map to write out your personal challenges, strengths, anchors, and goals
- Four one-hour live classes, with recordings to keep
- Qigong exercises that address anxiety
- Breath and awareness exercises to practice neuroception
- Motivational exercises if your anxiety borders on shut down/ freeze mode
- Calming exercises when your anxiety includes hyper-thinking or manic energy
Your nervous system is different than others. Specific tools that work for some may not work well for you.
This course will offer a buffet of options to experiment with as you explore what works best for you. You will be given a range of tools to use in different situations via a library of videos as needed.
This class is NOT a course on stopping anxiety and never experiencing it again (I wish!) but this class WILL show you how to remain flexible between dysregulation and regulation. It can help you find your way back to safety when you experience anxiety, shift after a sense of danger, or face the habit you may have with anxiety.
(This workshop is not a replacement for your psychotherapist, psychologist, or psychiatrist relationship. It is also not to be used in place of any anxiety or depression medication you may be on. The tools presented here can work with current anxiety programs or for people just beginning their journey of understanding anxiety. Consult your doctor before stopping or changing any prescriptions.)